FastURL/Vener Net Inc. was founded in 1995 and is fast becoming the number one hosting company in the world, with customers in 178 countries worldwide. We have a full technical support staff on duty 24 hours a day 7 days a week and have created a standard of support that other hosting companies try to follow. We have built a reputation of quality and reliability that many fortune 500 companies have come to expect.
Our telco-grade, tier-1 data centers in Plymouth and Minneapolis Minnesota consist of:
- Global Crossing: One GigE (1000 Mbps)
- Level 3: One GigE (1000 Mbps)
- AT&T: One GigE (1000 Mbps)
- Verizon South: One GigE (1000 Mbps)
- One OC192 self-heal SONET ring.
Diverse demark entrances, with automatic failover, we can handle a complete loss of 3 of the 4 GigEs before it would be service effecting.
With multiple connections to the major backbones 95% of all traffic is routed directly to its destination, which means customers access your site faster without having to go across multiple networks.
With separate data centers connected via an OC192 self-heal SONET ring we can offer true real-time mirroring to guarantee 100% uptime (upon request).
- Pass-card and palm scan protected entrances.
- Video surveillance cameras throughout.
- Multiple alarm systems.
- 24 hour on staff security.
- Dual 62-ton HVAC systems with multiple temperature gauges through out the rooms.
- Raised static-proof flooring.
- In-floor ventilation.
- Category 6 cabling for 1Gb/s networking.
- Local load balancing capabilities.
- FM-200 waterless fire suppression.
- Dual UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) and both natural gas and diesel generators for unlimited operation during any disaster!
- All systems monitored 24x7.
Vener Net Inc.
8362 Tamarack Village, Ste. 119-403
Woodbury, MN 55125-3392